Move over Metallica and KISS with their sweet branding of whiskeys and cola…
Guns N’ Roses and Def Leppard are being branded as cheese! However the bands I don’t think really have anything to do with them, because they are parodies of their popular song titles.
These special cheeses will be available at Aldi stores exclusively for a limited time in the ‘Special Buys’ section, so stores will only get a limited supply of each.
The names of the cheeses are pretty fantastic, and span even outside of rock.
- Guns N’ Roses-Sweet Cheddar of Mine
- Def Leppard-Pour Some Gouda on Me
- Cyndi Lauper-Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina
- Michael Jackson-Billie Goat is My Lover
- Bonnie Tyler-Total Eclipse of the Havarti
- Wham!-Wake Me Up Before You Goat-Goat
Each cheese will retail for $3.49 and go on sale Feb. 6th
Get your CHEESE ON!